(The following instructions are applicable only for the academic session 2020 – 2021 keeping in mind the Covid-19 pandemic)
India and the entire world community is going through an unprecedented situation where by hundreds of thousands of people are severely affected by Corona Virus. India has already gone through four phases of lock down and even as on date, all educational institutions are operating as per Government advisories issued from time to time. Social distancing, sanitization and wearing of masks, etc. have become the new normal. In the light of the above and keeping in mind the pandemic situation, the following decisions have been taken by the Admission Committee, Chaired by the Principal, Ewing Christian College, Prayagraj and shall be communicated to all the applicants for their information and kind perusal. All applicants are hereby requested to kindly read the following instructions to avoid any confusion. All applicants who fill the admission form are deemed to have read and agreed with all the following instructions:
1. If the advisories issued by the State and/or Central Government do not permit transportation to and within the State of Uttar Pradesh, under such condition admissions to all UG, PG & all other courses will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the previous examination.
2. In such condition the merit position of applicants who have filled the online admission form and uploaded all relevant documents will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the previous examination.
3. An applicant who has passed the previous examination and is unable to upload a copy of the final original pass mark sheet along with the admission application form, such applicants will also be given provisional admission with the condition to submit their final pass mark sheet on or before 30th November, 2020 or as per Government advisory failing which the admission of such applicants will stand cancelled with immediate effect. No further relaxation shall be given in this regard.
4. An applicant who has got a compartment/supplementary in any one or more subjects, such applicants, if admitted will be given provisional admission and will have to submit their final pass mark sheet on or before 30th November, 2020 or as per Government advisory failing which the admission of such applicants will stand cancelled with immediate effect. No further relaxation shall be given in this regard.
5. If an applicant duly admitted in the College withdraws his/her admission willingly, the fee of such candidates will be refunded (via NEFT or RTGS) as per College fee refund policy mentioned in the prospectus.
6. If the Board/University/Institution does not provide the final mark sheet and as a result of which the applicant is unable to submit his/her final pass mark sheet on or before 30th November, 2020 or as per Government advisory and whose admission is cancelled as result, the course fee of such applicants shall be refunded as per norms laid down and amended from time to time by the UGC & MHRD, Government of India.
7. In case the Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) examination/Personal Interview (PI) is not held due to the results of the B.A, B.Sc. program not being declared then students who have passed the previous year/previous semester will be able to register for admission and take provisional admission. They will be required to submit their Results of passing latest by 30-11-2020 or as per government advisory else their admissions will be cancelled.
8. The list of admitted students and waiting list if any will be duly posted on the College website for proper information to all the stake holders.
The candidates are advised to read the college prospectus carefully to avoid any confusion